[RC] rudeness - larry Miller

Don't be afraid to ask someone to wait if you need that person to wait while you water or what else.  I think age has something to do with this.  I have never been afraid to speak my mind and I am afraid that I have gotten worse as I have gotten older.  Rude folks are everywhere, but if asked nicely, they do tend to come around.  I will never forget my 70 plus mom at a restaurant.  A little boy in the booth next to us kept peering over the top.  My mom finally asked him to turn around and his mom was horrified and made sure her son quit bugging us.  I was embarrassed (who me, couldn't be!) until my mom stated, 'well I am 70 now and I can say what I like!'  She had a good point and I am afraid my mouth hasn't quit yet and I am not 70 yet.  LOL Jeanie