[RC] I'm desperate - please help - Marlene Moss

Hello,
First of all, I am very sorry to send this note to Ridecamp, so for
those of you that don?t want to read about horses for sale, please
delete.  I have posted to the Classifieds list a while back, but I am
more desperate now ? plus here is an opportunity to make some money for
yourself, so please read on if you don?t mind.

The economy in my area is not recovering at all and since our businesses
are very reliant upon the troops from our local Army and Air Force
bases, things are very dire for the stores that my husband and I own.
It very much looks like we may have to sell our ranch in the near future
and it is not likely that we will be able to keep all or even any of our
7 horses.

I am offering a 10% commission to anyone who sends me buyers for the
following horses:

Venesza ? 13yo, 14.2H Polish arab mare.  Venesza is in the best mental
and physical state of her life.  I had given her time off (bought
another horse) because I really wanted to breed her.  I can?t afford to
do that and I would really rather see her doing as well as she can in
serious 50?s and possibly 100?s.  She is a powerhouse, not for the meek
rider, but very safe and takes care of herself.  $4500

Belle ? 15yo, 14.1H CMK arab mare.  Belle has been bred in the past with
great success, but I think she still has a hidden endurance career.
I?ve never conditioned her, just pulled her off pasture as a backup and
she?s always ready to go.  She has a 27 resting and the fastest
recoveries I?ve seen.  She is easy to ride and has a lot of go.  She?s
been used for a lesson horse because her canter is so easy.  She takes
good care of herself and is always aware of the trail, but not at all
spooky.  Safe for kids, $3000

Dancer ? 10yo, 14H unregistered arab gelding.  Dancer is very sweet,
loves the trail and would be perfect for a kid or lightweight rider.  He
never stumbles, has a perfect balanced canter and rarely shies.  He
could be ridden by any child, but is still fun for me too.  He drinks
from any puddle on the trail.  I know he?d do great at LD or NATRC, and
probably 50?s for a small rider, but we haven?t got that far in his
conditioning. $2000 (will go up if I still have him in the spring and
have him in shape for a ride).

Bonnie ? 7yo, 14.2H mustang.  Bonnie is sweet, calm and gorgeous.  She
looks like a warmblood (on somewhat shorter legs!)  She is balanced and
has seemed fully trained from her first ride.  It would pain me terribly
to sell her and I would want to maintain contact with whoever bought
her.  She?s only done LD and NATRC (within weeks of her first ride since
I trained her in March) so no chance to do a 50 yet, but I think she?d
be a very steady, middle of the pack horse and never have a problem.
$2500

Taz ? 18mo, 14.1H mustang/arab cross gelding.  Taz is Bonnie?s son and
has her attitude.  He will mature over 15H and be the easiest horse
anyone ever trained.  I?ve already put a bit in his mouth and longed him
with a saddle.  Nothing bugs him.  $2500

I have 2 other horses that aren?t quite for sale ? in hopes of salvaging
something and being able to move to a smaller horse property.  If I get
desperate, I have 2 other serious competitors that we wouldn?t sell for
less than $5000 or higher.  And we may soon have our gorgeous 40 acre
mountain ranch next to miles of awesome conditioning terrain for sale,
let me know if interested, we?re west of Colorado Springs, CO.

There is more information on various pages of www.mossrockranch.com or
please email me at Marlene at KineticEquineAnalysis dot com or
719-748-9073 if you have any questions.

Again, I apologize for sending this to Ridecamp, but I need to sell at
least 2 -4 of these horses in the next few weeks.
Marlene

Marlene Moss
www.KineticEquineAnalysis.com?(saddle fit for?the horse in motion)
www.mphr.org?(Mustang Performance Horse Registry)