[RC] (no subject) - Schmittdocoks

Here in the best region of the US, the southeast, we treat Lds like any other rider including BCs which are done exactly like BCs for 50s or 100s. We are proud of them and if you will look at the mileage leaders for the US you will see they are from the SE. LDs, we love all of you and you are welcome here. Quit all the bickering yall.