[RC] Cairo, Eqypt Help me name my new foal - Letstalkhealth

Hi,  I know there is at least one person on ridecamp from Egypt.  Do you have any suggestions for my foals name.  I would love to have an Egyptian name for her.  If you didn't read my earlier posting and the description of her and mom and dad, let me know and I'll send it to you directly.