From: ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Ridecamp Guest
Sent: Monday, December 13, 2004 11:48 AM
To: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [RC] My God, My Horse

Please Reply to: Howard Bramhall howard9732@xxxxxxx or
ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Re: [RC] My God, My Horse - Cynthia Eyler

----
Won't bother me a bit to have less of this non-content drivel.

Cindy

Then, please, Cindy, read no further.  It might cause you mental anguish or
do you harm.  I'll put you down for a "NO" on me returning.

Happy Holidays and, Horse Bless Ya'll.

I just returned from a week, up in Tennessee, in the hollows, foothills of
the Great Smokey Mountains, and, a bunch of other mountain chains that roll
up becoming a part of the Appalachians.  I took my favorite horse to share
in our adventure, American Spirit, my 15 hand two inch, flea-bitten gray
Arabian.  That week changed my life and his.  Hes finally starting to
figure out going down a hill.  And, he purty much convinced me he's a
Supreme Being.

It rained a lot while we were up there, sometimes for a two day stretch.
But, when it wasnt pouring down, even in the freezing cold (freezing for
this Florida boy transitioning into a Mountain man), we went out.  We
traveled to a place that Id like to tell you about.  Another time, another
world, and some unusual people.  Roads where few cars travel, trails that
have a history and a story to tell, people that might be a bit different
than what you're used to.  I call them today's Hillbillies.  Come with me
and share this experience.  Let me take you there.

cya,
Howard (the driveler)