[RC] My God, My Horse - Ridecamp Guest

Please Reply to: Howard Bramhall howard9732@xxxxxxx or ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

                           My God, My Horse

The Horse is a Supreme Being.  Of that, let there be no doubt!

In my self imposed, delusional world, the horse is my God.  She?s the one I
worship, she?s the one who is the Spirit of the Wind, she?s the mare I would
follow to the end of my own poorly planned life.  She?s the one I do live for
and would die for.  She is, to me, life, and death, itself.

I don?t consider the God to be someone who looks like a human, as depicted by
Michelangelo.  I find it difficult to worship a God who looks like a man.  If I
had to chose a human, I?d go for a female, but, I cannot fathom a God looking
like a human running the show here.  If that?s the case, it?s the reason why so
many things are screwed up.

But, forget the silly human, take a good look at the horse. Kinda magical,
don't you think? For starters, he?s a vegetarian.  He doesn?t have to kill a
living creature to fill his belly when he?s hungry.  He?s not a killer of other
living things.  That?s my God, because, for God?s sake, this constant killing
of living entities, human, animal, our earth, has gotta end.  Or, curb it down
some.  It?s killing me!

NOTE:

OK.  I want back on Ridecamp.  I?m not going to apologize for nothing, but, I
feel like writing, and I?d like to continue this one. You guys are the only
ones who motivate me to write about this type of thing.

God is a horse; I?m quite convinced.  Discuss, or not, amongst yourselves, if I
can come back.  Lol.

Cya,
Howard