[RC] A request for info on walking horses - Truman Prevatt

A few days ago someone (from Europe) contacted me about any articles concerning walking horses in distance riding. I said I would look around and send what I found. Since then my OS ate my disk (got to love Bill Gates)  and I had to reformat and start over and as a result I lost the message and more importantly the email address.

If whoever it was sees this please contact me privately.

Thanks
Truman

--
“Fragile as reason is and limited as law is as the institutionalised medium of reason, that's all we have between us and the t

“Fragile as reason is and limited as law is as the institutionalised medium of reason, that's all we have between us and the tyranny of mere will and the cruelty of unbridled, undisciplined feelings.”   Felix Frankfurter