Fwd: [RC] [RC] Mares Tying Up/controlling heat cycles - JUDYK89

--- Begin Message ---
The marbles worked exactly 2 1/2 months for my friend's mare.  The vet says that's about right. We could tell to the day when it stopped working. The marble is still in there, we don't plan on taking it out unless it causes problems.  I did read on here that some one has a mare that it helped pretty long term, but my vet doesn't think that's the norm.

Judy in San Diego

--- End Message ---