[RC] synthetic shoes. - Karen Parker

      I put Ground Controls on a couple of horses. They hold up well, reduce concussion way down and are non slip on slick concrete. I put a set on Francisco to go on the stage for Pet Star [he is supposed to be on TV Jan 10th] and rode him through Headwaters with them and he did fine.
      Downside is rocks tend to get stuck in them and they are slippery on muddy hills. Also they compress and expand enough you have to retighten the clinches.I can usually reset them once on endurance horses.

   Francisco and Sarah are in a picture contest on Equusite.com on Friday, December 10. People log in and judge the pictures. Check it out. Happy Trails, Karen Parker www.clickin-on-ranch.com