From: RDCARRIE@xxxxxxx
Sent: Dec 6, 2004 8:21 AM
To: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [RC] LDs as Endurance

I've been reading all the posts about pros and cons of redefining "endurance" to include LDs, and thinking about it.  My initial gut reaction was "no way!"  But I've been trying to examine exactly why I feel that way.  I wasn't around back in the beginning (been riding distance since 1999), so don't have that historical perspective.  Right now I do 50s, but also do LDs when appropriate for the horse I'm riding.
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= Ridecamp is a service of Endurance Net, http://www.endurance.net. Information, Policy, Disclaimer: http://www.endurance.net/Ridecamp Subscribe/Unsubscribe http://www.endurance.net/ridecamp/logon.asp Ride Long and Ride Safe!! =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=