Re: [RC] [RC-Digest] Vol: 03.1042 cabin fever - Chipnml

I haven't been able to ride since the Sunday after Christmas.  First everything melted, then froze in a matter of two days, making the roads icy and the trails lumpy and hard.  Stayed that way for a month.  I couldn't even lunge my horse in the pasture.  Then it snowed this week....whoopeee.  Then it dove down below zero for a week.  Today I woke up to -27F, the temp hasn't gotten above -8 for three days...even being as horse deprived as I am, I really don't want to ride with the windchill in the -40's.  At least there are no mosquitos.  Tomorrow it's going to get to 10...ABOVE ZERO!!  Whoopee!!  Time to break out the tank tops and the grill. Anybody from the balmy lands south of me want to adopt an adult horse addict and her two reeeeally nice horses.  Oh, I guess it wouldn't work out, I also have a dog, and she goes to rides with me.  Besides, it would be a helluva a commute.

Chip of the Frozen Tundra