[RC] Freeze-Proof Water Fountain (SOLUTION) - Floyd & Margaret Reid

The absolute solution is/was available. I installed one 6 years ago, and kicked myself for not having the sense to invent and market it.

BarBarA Drinker from Frodsham Enterprises (1-800-451-2230) 230 East 1700 South, Farmington UT 84025.

Works with same principle as public drinking fountains. With as little as 5 pounds pressure, without regulator. Water is present in the basin only while the animal is drinking. Excess water quickly and automatically drains from the basin when the animals’ thirst has been satisfied.

No Electricity/Never Freezes/Self Cleaning/Fully Automatic.

I have no beneficial interest in this product…but, it works.

Floyd Reid  (760-872-2613)