Re: Flat earth// Re: [RC] [RC] barefoot/thermographs/ no such thing as grass founder!? - Gary Fend

It looks flat to me.  But hay, some people believe in global warming.  What can I say?

Laurie Durgin <ladurgin@xxxxxxx> wrote:
.Actually there are 670,767 web pages when I typed in "the earth is flat"
and did a search. (weeelll it is really cold outside , and I am going to bed
now. . . . ) Laurie