[RC] Fwd: PNER 2004 - Darlene Anderson

Ok...now that the dust is settling  I have a chance to write a note to the internet crowd and make a few points.

One thing that became very apparent to me at the PNER awards banquet the other night is that PNER is one of those villages that Hillary Clinton referred to so long ago...and I say this because My Kid has been virtually raised by this PNER Endurance Village and I couldn't be more thankful. Watching the next generation of PNER/AERC/FEI riders, officers, directors, etc, was emotional for me. These kids we have...just amazing. All of you who mentor, sponser, trailer, feed, house, PAY ENTRIES, commiserate with, etc, for these kids,  my hat is off to you and I thank you so much. Our Kids appreciate it and it is giving them an example to follow into their adulthood. We are of a village I'm proud to belong to.

 I've put a list at the bottom of this email listing the new PNER Officers and Board of Directors. Now, I realize this list may have mistakes and I welcome your corrections. We could use help in a few areas, like who is going to help put together 2004's handbook. Lois Fox, 2003 PNER Ambassador of the year, has declined the privelege of getting to do the handbook and newsletter for this season .  These are daunting tasks and I give HUGE Kudos to those who take them on. It's not easy, but it can be rewarding.

Big thanks to all those who have served in these positions the past year or years as the case may be, and thanks to those of you who have chosen to stay with us for another term. Sue and I are very grateful, and of course BIG thanks to those of you who have committed to these positions for 2004.

The PNER board welcomes your suggestions and comments, given in a constructive and positive manner....and I do mean constructive AND positive.

PNER Officers for 2004:

President: Sue Nance
Vice President: Darlene Anderson
Secretary: Shannon Bebeau
Junior Representative: Tiffany Sampson
Treasurer: Dawna Bynum-Boyd
Membership Secretary: Karen Leiman
Director at large: Mary Nunn
Newsletter:
Content: Aarene Storms
Format: David LeBlanc

Ride Manager Reps:
-Oregon: Tony Truffer
-Washington: Lee Dowers
-BC: Terre O'Brennan
-Idaho: Al Paulo
-Montana: ?

Rider Reps:
-Oregon:
April Burton
Tom Jones
?
-Washington
David LeBlanc
Dory Jackson
Betty Keppeler

-Idaho
Carol Brand

-Montana?

-BC
Rusty Toth

I've missed some, I'm sure, but feel free to correct as necessary.

Thanks for letting me share my .02...again. =)
Darlene Anderson
PNER VP 2004

Check out Dependable Ponies Delivered!
http://www.dpdendurance.homestead.com