[RC] Angry in Idaho - Ridecamp Guest

Please Reply to: Char char.antuzzi@xxxxxx or ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I had the same thing happen out here in California. I was on a public road that
leads to private property in which I had permission to ride. The last home on
the "public" road was filled with nuts and I mean crazy people. They threatned
me with their car, they were coming at me from the front and I mean they were
going to run myself and horse DOWN etc. I felt scared for my safety and went
right to the court house the next day and got a restraing order. It really made
them mad and caused them to yell at me even more, however it was now a court
document. Each time they violated the restraining order I got out my cell phone
and called the police. They came to that house at least 20 times, sometimes it
was days latter but these idiots finally got the idea and left me alone. I was
so afraid that I kept my lights on in the barn on 24x7 thinking they would
shoot my horses, posion my dogs, etc. Do NOT CARRY A WEAPON unless you have a
permit to carry a handgun. These people have not broken any "laws" yet, but if
you threaten and just by showing a gun to them that is considered a threat will
land you in jail and very quick like! Keep your cool, get a restraining order
in place, carry a cell phone and trot by their house as you go by. Do not cause
them any "stress" by riding slow, stopping, yelling at them etc. Just ride by
as fast as you safley can. You can call the police and see if they will follow
you out once or twice but out here in Calif they are far to busy to do that.
Perhaps up there you can set up an appointment to have one follow you once or
twice so these nuts get the picture. Becareful
Good Luck!