[RC] Howard - sandy . l . holder

I always enjoy when Howard posts, 'cause I KNOW that somebody's feathers are going to get ruffled and in the end SH** will fly.  Some call it humor and can laugh at how heated it becomes, some call it outrageous and get their panties all in a wad, and some, well, some just don't care (sorry Howard).  Me, I enjoy watching 'the dance' and have been lucky enough so far (or quiet is more like it) when it happens that I haven't gotten my toes stepped on - yet.

Just one question for you Howard, are you going to be at the convention?  If so, how about wearing a BIG name tag, so that those that love you will come up and hug you and those that don't - ok, so maybe the name tag thing isn't such a good idea, but what the hay. . . just a thought.

It'll be my first convention so the real question will be "so much to do, so little time. . . what do I do?!"

Hope to meet a few folks I haven't met before, but please just remember, I'm a natural blonde so memory (particularly of names) is NOT my specialty.  I do however enjoy a good party and am hoping to learn more about how to have fun on trail without hurting myself, my boy or any of my riding partners (that means all of you).

See ya there!

Sandy (minus Tally the rescued wonder horse who thinks being is pasture IS a convention)