From: "David LeBlanc" <dleblanc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "'Truman Prevatt'" <tprevatt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,"'Jonni Jewell'" <jonnij@xxxxxxxx>
CC: "'Ridecamp'" <ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [RC] loose dogs mean Howard wins the ride
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2004 22:08:28 -0800

Truman Prevatt said:

> Let me see if have it right. The people that show up and toss
> their dogs out for other people to feed are rabid barefoot
> racing LDers that come gunning for Howard and have been know
> to throw their easy boots at the competition as they pass
> then in dangerous narrow sections of trail as they are
> running hell bent for leather over rocks chasing down Howard.
>
> Sounds perfectly reasonable to me. Got all the hot button
> sterotypes in the one post.

You missed a few - let's try and see if we can get them all at once:

The people that show up and toss
their dogs out for other people to feed are rabid barefoot
racing LDers that come gunning for Howard while complaining that they don't
get any points and have been known
to throw their easy boots at the competition and wave guns as they pass them
in dangerous narrow sections of trail as they are
running hell bent for leather over rocks chasing down Howard who is accusing
them of not doing anything for horse welfare.

<g>

Anyone care to add some more?

Get a FREE online virus check for your PC here, from McAfee. http://clinic.mcafee.com/clinic/ibuy/campaign.asp?cid=3963