[RC] No More Dog Stuff! - Nancy Reed

Enough!  No more dog crap, uncle, please.  I can’t take it anymore.  I’m not whining about my saddle trouble, so you guys can stop with the dog crap.  Whew, I feel better now.  J

I want to buy a motor home to go horse camping in.  Hell, I’ve been dreaming of camping in a motor home. I’m done with tent camping. What works/doesn’t work?  What is the best platform for a 2 or 3 horse bumper pull?   Diesel or gas?  Brands and models that you’ve used.

Sorry Howard, but I can’t do a Yellow Sub, too long.  It has to be less than 25 feet or I will not be able to turn it around at the bottom of the driveway.  Life on the side of a mountain (I’m not going to start whining about that eitherJ).  The other part is I hate driving such big rigs.

Someday I’m going to own a saddle that fits me and my horse and a motor home and go to rides….someday.  I can dream can’t I?

Nancy Reed

Lazy J Ranch

Elfin Forest, California