[RC] loose dogs - Barb & Neil

Please keep dogs on leashes and horses  restrained with more than hobbles.  because of this mixture of events last summer I was in the ER instead of enjoying a ride.   I love, show and raise dogs for both conformation and OB.  and I for one do not enjoy taking home with me (whether my dogs are there or not)  any and all diseases and or parasites these happy wanders may carry, or have the neighboring horses come over for a bit of feed and a visit day or night.