Re: Subject: Re: [RC] Dogs in RC - SandyDSA

In a message dated 1/26/2004 12:10:34 PM Pacific Standard Time, lindag1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
This is a delicate subject with me as a
responsible dog owner, many of my rights are being taken away because of
ignorance. And people that own dogs that shouldn't
Linda, this is a succinct truth, and one that has mult-faceted implications. Simply being against the "freedom" of dogs over the peace of people does not make one any less an animal lover, as some loose ups peeps would suggest. In contrast, I submit that those - like you - who control their pets and we who choose to leave ours at home being cared for are considerably more the pet-caring community that anyone who thinks running loose in the face of being IN danger or BEING a danger - is a great idea.

San (duking and bobbing and weaving)