Fwd: Re: [RC] [RC-Digest] dare to go bare - Alice Yovich

At 05:48 PM 1/25/2004, you wrote:
I understand where this can be an issue, but alot of times, it's my only choice. My farrier will NOT come out special. So, I have to look at the rides I"m going to and when the farrier is coming in relationship to the ride. Am I better to get shoes 5 weeks before a ride, than the day of? I haven't thought so this far.  It actually has worked really well.