Re: [RC] Dogs in RC - Merryben

You are preaching to the choir here.  I have taken as many as 4 dogs to a ride and no one even knew unless they saw me walking the in the morning and before bed.  Now I have a German Shepherd who is huge ( 115 lbs.) and not particularly friendly to other dogs.  I can't tie him to the trailer because of the amount of loose dogs around that he would probably eat if they got too close.  I have tried asking people nicely to keep their dogs away from me and him but to no avail.  At one ride while walking him I had to scream at the top of my lungs because we were being followed by a stupid little dog that would not go away.  He kept chasing us and barking.   AND don't even get me started on the people that bring their dogs to the ride meeting and worse, the banquet........mb