Re: [RC] i am getting all kinds of e-mail from peopel from ride camp i think??? should not go to me?? - KATHERINE

Hi
I think there's a mistake ?? I am getting all kinds of
E-mail that does not belong to me??

I wrote yesterday I think that I was having trouble getting through to ride camp??? and needed to find out what the problem was... I specified no e-mail please on daily stuff.. just help me be able to browse when I wished ??? I have never had a problem before?? but some computer problems ..that I think may have brought me back to basics??????????

there fore  I think I need to re =register but have not been able to??

why I got all these e-mails about things I know nothing about????I do not know????
step help
Katherine young palmer
meadow vista ca.