Fw: [RC] IQ test?... - Dot Wiggins

And can you post the "questions" on your IQ test so we can all see how our horses rate?  {;>)

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, December 03, 2004 9:50 AM
Subject: RE: [RC] at the end of my rope....

now, dadgum it ranelle,  there you go trying to say arabs are smarter, by saying they generally "get it" quicker.   no, they dont.  they "get it" about as quick as any other horse.

i have devised an IQ test for horses, that i called the Standard Horse Intelligence Test, or if you prefer the acronym, i call it the S.H.I.T.   i have found that arabs dont do any better with the S.H.I.T than any other breeds.   the smartest horse to take this test so far is a 23 year old paso fino mare.   she made a perfect score on the test, and has declared that she doesnt have to take the S.H.I.T.  any more.     :-)       ed