Re: [RC] Wild Horses Letter in NY Times..on the mark - Vistalargo

Title: AOL Email
normally I never disagree with Heed but this time;
Hope Ryden is a gem and has done a lot to save MUSTANGS which are not feral horses.
I worked with BLM and horse groups out west and yes the laws a futile but we cannot open the market up wide open like this.
The horse may not be native to USA/North America shamefully as a Sierra Club member as well as from Cattleman family I still have to do what I can to curb the demise of a genuine resource in the MUSTANG. The ones on Sierra club calendars. From all directions they are being removed for a variety of reasons Before we clear the lands to save the poor animals from starvation leave mother nature to her own. People are not stewards of anything but greed for the most part when collectively using our logic. We diluted natural order in so many ways it is hard to recognize the endangered herds which should be protected as much as possible.