To: Ed Kilpatrick
Sent: 12/3/2004 9:19:16 AM
Subject: RE: [RC] at the end of my rope....

OK..I have had enough of this S.H.I.T., I am going riding...3 girls, 3 geldings (Arabs, thank you Ed)..a thermos of hot water for hot toddies after riding..,.and I am set..

CYA,
Ranelle

Happiness  is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.

-Mahatma Gandhi

Ranelle Rubin
Dental Boot Kamp Coach
916-408-4736 home office