[RC] Australian Stock Horse - to Bruce Weary - Dawn Simas

Hi Bruce,
Excellent comments on your part, thank you.  :)  I was born here in Auburn and been involved with Tevis since, well, since before I was born (Charlie Barieau pics of Mom pregnant on the ride).  I know the ride well and have informed this fellow accordingly.   I am under the impression that the horse is very fit right now.  He hunts/packs/works cattle on him in the mountains.  Basically he will see how he does on those 150 miles of rides prior to Tevis and go from there.  That's why I was hoping he'd have a mentor in the area to give him some feedback while training for it.
Dawn