Re: [RC] Mules are pretty tough, strong, & brave! - DaNel Resha

I had that sent to me a few weeks ago.  There was originally 3 photos.  (2 with the hunting dogs sitting in the background watching)

I will gladly send it to anyone when I get home.  Just e-mail me at Flash_Cupid at Yahoo dot com

DaNel Resha
www.Darswinkles-Delights.com

DRG1 <copper111@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Check out this picture & story of a mule nailing a mountain lion!

http://www.bridleandbit.com/artman/publish/article_7032.shtml

DaNel Resha
Darswinkle's Delights

www.darswinkles-delights.com  for gift giving needs
www.my.tupperware.com/Darswinkle  for tupperware

Do you Yahoo!?
Meet the all-new My Yahoo! ? Try it today!