[RC] Gaited Saddle - Sonshine575

I just received my new CrestRidge Saddle (half synthetic and half leather).  It is a family business.  They sell saddles for gaited horses and have trees for gaited mules too.  It is a beautiful, well made saddle and I can't wait to try it on my horse this week-end.  The price is only $500 something, a lot less than some other brands.  Check out the website.

Catherine