[RC] How old is this mare? - LRN8554

Could anyone out there tell me how old this mare is?  Her name is Jamag Bandoll, reg. #0496023.  My neice's horse got pulled at Biltmore and her husband got sent to Afghanistan with the National Guards and with her horse laid up and her husband gone, she needs a project.  So------ I told her we had an old broodmare she could break and mess around with,. For some reason we have a copy of the back of her papers and not the front where her age would be.  E-mail me privately so as not to clutter ridecamp.  Thanks, Linda Norton