[RC] Narcolepsy - arabians

Whenever my horse starts to fall asleep she collapses all the way to the ground... then does not know where she is...  The Vet feels that she might even be having seizures at times.

They video taped her at the vet clinic....

So far this has only happened when in the horse trailer, and camping... she has never done this while I have been riding...

Susie