Re: [RC] Treeless saddles for gaited horses - Cynthia Eyler

The riding I've done (not distance competition, but lots of miles with plenty of speed, often over rough terrain) on my friend's Paso Fino has almost all been with my BM SportSaddle and a Skito Equalizer pad.

My only problem was finding a girth small enough for Luis.  I really like my PVC-coated waffle-weave with elastic on both ends, from SS Tack, but it doesn't come smaller than the 28" size I use on my gelding.  Ended up with a 24" Toklat woolback for Luis.

Cindy