Sent: Wednesday, November 17, 2004 7:55 PM
Subject: [RC] FW: Photic headshaking

Hey all,

I?m helping out a friend who hopes to get into endurance/CTR next year (on a low-key basis).  She just found out that her gelding is a photic headshaker.  Do any of you have experience with this?  Have any of you been able to manage this disorder and remain in training and competition?

Her email address, if you would like to write to her directly, is rukker7@xxxxxxxxxxxx.  Her name is Kerry and she?d appreciate any insight you can provide!  The darn vet won?t call her back.  (Grrr.)

Thanks y?all!

-Sharon K.