[RC] PNER Convention 2004 - Darlene Anderson

Please visit this site for more information about the 2004 Pacific Northwest Endurance Rides annual convention being held January 28-30, 2004: http://www.endurance.net/organizations/pner/2005_pner_convention1.htm

We have some incredible speakers this year, so even if you're not a PNER member, plan to attend this convention. We are holding this convention in conjunction with the US Eventing Association's regional meeting. Their speakers will be Mark Revenaugh, DVM and Amy Tryon, USET Olympic Bronze Medalist.

We would like to see many and varied vendors also, so if you have a business that caters in some way to an endurance...or 3 day rider...please contact me for a registration form! With the three day people attending we expect about twice as many people as usual to this convention's trade show.

Thanks!
Darlene M. Anderson
endrncrider@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Check out Dependable Ponies Delivered!

Do you Yahoo!?
Meet the all-new My Yahoo! ? Try it today!