To: <rides2far@xxxxxxxx>; <ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, November 20, 2004 10:39 PM
Subject: Re: [RC] Help with kicking leaping bolter

Angie,

I'll bet you'll receive lots of wonderful techniques (one of which, apparently, you are already using) that will help. (Variations on the "ho hum. that scary thing again" & the "it's more uncomfortable to kick than it is fun to get that adrenaline rush")

Based on my experience with a similar sounding horse I was aboslutely mad about, however, I think what he mostly needs is to get a little tired after having a whole bunch of fun working off some of that excess adrenaline-- by going forward.

(So don't use a tiedown or running martingale, because then you're still directing the energy to the back end, if that makes sense?)

I like this horse and if you decide you don't want him---you be sure and let me know.

--Dabney

----- Original Message ----- From: <rides2far@xxxxxxxx>