Re: [RC] how hard do you hit the ground? - RDCARRIE

In a message dated 11/17/2004 10:20:27 PM Central Standard Time, whytrotfarms@xxxxxxxxx writes:

take a look at this link, http://lorienstable.com/articles/misc/buck/   it will enable you to calculate how hard you hit the ground when you horse bucks you off, or dumps you with the BIG SPOOK.   i took it one step further and tried to figure impact in pounds per square inch, depending on which body part you land on.   just for fun.

Ooooo, not my idea of fun!  I'd rather not know how hard I land.  All I know is, I keep my orthopedic surgeon happy, and his 6 year old daughter's college fund is doing well...  <VBG>

Dawn in East Texas (who no longer bounces when she lands, but just goes "thud!")