[RC] Endurance prospects - Catfish Daniels

Hello everybody:

Not too long ago I posted something on Ridecamp for Virginia Lang, owner of Langpark Arabians.  She’s not a member of this forum and had wanted me to share with you that she was going to sell all of her horses.

Recent developments are that she has decided to sell her horses for $1,000.00.  I don’t have any information on any particular horse, but I do know she’s got a herd of young prospects.  About 8 months ago I bought a prospect just like those, and I’ve got very high hopes for him.  His athleticism, bloodlines and natural ability is remarkable.

Anyway, just thought there might be some of you interested in talking with her, but you might want to contact her directly.  I don’t have her number on me, but her web-site is www.langpark.com and she used to have a link on there called “Gallery”, where one could view pictures of the horses for sale.

I don’t have any specific details, but if you can get any of these horses for $1000, you’ll have gotten a steal of a deal.  Good luck J

Catfish

DBL Realtors