Re: [RC] re: Rude Rider, Howard Bramhall - Elin Pendleton

Hahahaha, reminds me of a line I learned in middle school that stays with me to this day:
(Scene: Person combing/brushing hair in public--an ettiquette no-no, according to my mother)
"Excuse me, may I borrow your comb/brush? I have this horrible scalp disease, and I hate to use mine."