[RC] home remedy for "boogie eyes" - Dawn Simas

Well, I'm not sure what you mean by "boogie eyes".  But if you mean crusty stuff that gets so bad it causes eye infections, using Fresh Eyes as a flush works really well.  My two brothers are prone to this and I have the antibiotic ointment too, but usually don't need it if they aren't too red and inflamed.  Just 2 or 3 days of Fresh Eyes.  This was recommended by vet Todd Nelson.  You get it at the regular pharmacy.  It comes with an eye cup to flush a human eye, just throw that out.  If your horse is good about it, you can just pull their upper lid open and squirt the stuff into their eye as a flush.  It's also called Collyrium.

Dawn