[RC] where to live - Candace Kahn

Hi,
    I too was lucky enough to find Southern Oregon.  My husband and I were sick of living in Southern California and went vacationing up in Northern California to see what it looked like and a friend told us to look at Southern Oregon while we were there - that there was a lovely little town called Ashland just over the border.  That was 3 years ago.  We found our piece of heaven outside of Jacksonville up against the BLM.  It hardly ever rains here (only in the winter months) and with our elevation (2800 feet) when the valley is fogged in we have sun.  It is truly a glorious place to live and ride.
With Warm Regards,
Candy
www.boaboots.com

Candace Kahn
Naturally Bare Hoof Care
New and improved Boa Boots are here!!
authorized dealer of Boa Hoof Boots, Barefoot Treeless Saddles,
Equipedic Saddle Pads, Best Friends Grazing Muzzle
Painted Sky Ranch
PO Box 639
Jacksonville, OR 97530
1-877-865-2467