[RC] great day great ride - Paddi

It is a beautiful crisp winter day in Alberta.
Sun is shining and unfortunately the trails are a little icy for speed.
I climbed on my 18 year old gelding Razi ,bareback , rope halter and headed off for a short outing.
He was a champion figure skater in his other life. (I never worry about him falling on ice)
We went in search of yummy grass hidden at the sides of the trail.
We just walked along enjoying the sunshine reflecting on the day
It is Remembrance day in Canada and Veterans day in the US.
Thankyou to all the men and women who have fought to make these two great countries free and safe .
A prayer for those of you who have loved ones away from home fighting and protecting others.
Paddi