Re: [RC] tips on fly spray, etc. - DaNel Resha

I will have to try that.  My horse gets silly if he sees me with a bottle of fly spray.

DaNel

Ed Kilpatrick <whytrotfarms@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
if you have one of those horses that jumps around and acts silly when you spray it with fly repellant,  try this.  brush your horse while you are spraying it.  the brushing action has a calming effect and also masks the noise of the spray bottle.      ed

DaNel Resha
Darswinkle's Delights

www.darswinkles-delights.com  for gift giving needs
www.my.tupperware.com/Darswinkle  for tupperware