[RC] bad vegies - Jonni

There are lots of web sites that list toxic plants. Just do a Google search.

My sister in law has a catering business. We used to get huge trash bags full of left overs, that we took home for the ducks and chickens. Anything from pastries and bread goods, to salad bar left overs. The birds just loved it. But, the horses did too. One got out of his corral one day when I left the gate unlatched, and went over and started chowing down on all kinds of fruits and veggies. Oh, and he loved bread. After that, we gave the horses some of the goodies each time we brought them home. Not many veggies seem to be on the toxic list.

Jonni