[RC] affording endurance riding-the pig trailer - Ed Kilpatrick

the first few rides we did was when we just had a 16ft livestock trailer, dubbed "the pig trailer" by my father in law. had the tent and the camping gear, everything we needed, thrown in the back of the truck and stashed in the trailer. i was still doing a few horse shows back then, and hauled my paso fino mare to a show in ocala on this trailer.  papaw was giving me a hard time about hauling a show horse on a pig trailer.   we were walking across the back lot, headed to the stall barn, when i noticed a dilapidated(that is putting it mildly) little trailer in the parking lot, which made my red livestock trailer look impressive.  upon closer inspection, and i promise, i am not making this up,  still visible in small black letters on the side of this trailer were these words:  PIGS FOR SALE!          ed