[RC] Managing 'toomanyhorses...' - Dawn Simas

When I couldn't afford my gelding a few times over the last 20 years that I owned him, I leased him out.  I still owned him and he paid his own way for a while, then when I got back on my feet, I got him back.  One lease was as a lesson horse in hunter/jumper with a 13 year old girl.  Great cross training for him too.  :)

Dawn