From: "Rae Callaway" <tallcarabians@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "DaNel Resha" <flash_cupid@xxxxxxxxx>,"Susan,
Princess of Pink"
<glenn218@xxxxxxxxx>,<jlong@xxxxxxxx>,<ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [RC] WEIGHT DIVISIONS
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2004 18:01:58 -0600

But the saddle weight DOES matter, regardless of whether someone chooses a
heavy saddle, light saddle or no saddle - the horse is still carrying the
weight. What are we judging here - the what the horse is carrying or how
fat or thin the rider is? I feel it's what the horse is carrying that's
important because he's (she's) the one that's lugging everything, saddle,
bottles, hardware store & rider, over the course, so it's ALL that
weight that wears on the horse, not just the rider's weight.

Rae
Tall C Arabians - Central Region