From: ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jonni
Sent: Monday, November 01, 2004 7:55 PM
To: Ridecamp
Subject: [RC] DR Thunder Bask

Last call for those who would like to donate to the Tevis mile in Doc's name. Remember, ANY donation is appreciated. We really would like some more names to go on the plaque that will be made up. It works out to $1 per foot of trail. Donate what you can. Doc was a heck of an endurance horse, and his babies are riding trails coast to coast.

Make checks out to: Western States Trail Foundation

Mail to:

Roxanne Greene
Weathertop Farms
10550 Pine Hill Drive