Re: [RC] WEIGHT DIVISIONS - Susan, Princess of Pink

I'd rather keep the weight divisons the way they are.  That way, more of us can be competitive and get our little trinkets.

Perhaps we should weight just the person and clothes (please wipe the mud off your shoes!) and adjust the weight parameter accordingly.

Joe Long <jlong@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

One more item: I haven't seen much comment about my proposal to reduce the
number of weight divisions from four to three (or even two). How about it? If
we get some discussion going we can ask the Board to put it on the agenda for
the Convention meeting, and maybe get it done for the 2006 season.

Susan [Young], The Princess of Pink
Semper Obliquo (Always aside)

Glenndale Grace Farm, Ft Gibson, Oklahoma U.S.A.

"Ride on! Rough-shod if need be, smooth-shod if that will do, but ride on! Ride on over all obstacles, and win the race!" - Charles Dickens (1812-1870)