Sent: Saturday, October 30, 2004 2:32 PM
Subject: [RC] Weight divisions- True Confessions....

With all the flap about wt divisions and the DAL nominations I have to let ya'll know that I am mostly just over the line as a heavyweight and ride as a middle weight....SO VOTE FOR ME!!!

Disclaimer.....for those of you who don't know my stupid sense of humor....I AM JUST KIDDING!!!!!  Well, not about being on the line between HW and MW, just about the 'vote for me' because of it.

Geesh, one gets worried about how one is taken on this forum.....

;-) see the smiley face????

Laura Hayes