RE: [RC] weight - Jim Holland

OK, let’s hold it down….what it is you want from Lisa, T? ROFL!  Dang, I gotta remember this!! <grin>

Jim, Sun of Dimanche+, and Mahada Magic

From: ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of oddfarm
Sent: Saturday, October 30, 2004 7:07 PM
To: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [RC] weight

But if someone as petite as you or Angie lost 25 pounds in a day, you'd be dead.

Truman

Oh my God, Truman. That is the SWEEEETIST thing anyone has said to me!!! Bless you,Sweetie! Angie is petite in every sense of the word. I am pe-fat. Short, yes but tiny......no.  And I COULD lose 25 pounds in one day and never miss a beat.

But I LOVE that you said that you sweet, sweet man. :)

Lisa, The Odd fArm